Ms. Ocampo graduated from the University of Idaho College of Law in 2015. Ms. Ocampo was the managing editor of the critical legal studies journal in 2014-2015. After law school, Ms. Ocampo gained litigation experience which she now utilizes in her representation of social security/disability and worker's compensation clients. Ms. Ocampo is admitted to practice before the Idaho Supreme Court and the United States District Court, District of Idaho.
Ms. Ocampo is married and has two cats. Her interests are in singing, count cross-stitching, and spending time with her family.
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- J.D. - 2015
- Brigham Young University—Idaho
- B.A. - 2009
- Major: Political Science
- Idaho, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 2021
- Ratliff Law Office, Associate, 2018 - 2021
- Barrera Legal Group, 2016 - 2018
- Mabbutt Law Office, 2015 - 2016
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR), member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
Current Employment Position