- Social Security/Disability
Raised in Southeastern Idaho on a farm, Ms. Harper has an appreciation for the values and life style of Idahoans. Ms. Harper spent 20 years as a nurse taking care of infants in the new born intensive care unit. In 2013, Ms. Harper entered law school to further help her community. While in law school, Ms. Harper joined Mossman Law Office as an intern assisting with social security disability claims. After law school, Ms. Harper became an associate and continues to work primarily representing social security disability clients. Ms. Harper is able to utilize her medical background and continue with her passion of assisting those truly in need. Since starting with Mossman Law, Ms. Harper has successfully handled hundreds of Social Security Disability cases. She also has very high rates of success in Social Security appeals beyond the Administrative hearings in Federal Court. In addition to her Social Security Disability work, Ms. Harper also works as a medical nurse case consulted on complicated medical claims. In 2018, she began assisting on cases for the Board of Medicine as in-house counsel and continues in that role on a part-time basis.
Ms. Harper is married, has two children and three dogs. Her interests are gardening, knitting, wood work and spending time with her family.
- Concordia University College of Law, Boise, Idaho
- J.D. - 2016
- Boise State University, Boise, Idaho
- B.S. - 1996
- Major: Nursing
- Idaho, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2016
- St. Lukes Health System, RN, 1992 to 2014
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
Current Employment Position