- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animal Bites - Plaintiff
- Assault & Battery - Plaintiff
- Aviation Accidents - Plaintiff
- Bad Faith
- Dental Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Products & Devices
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Defects
- Nursing Home
- Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Property Damage - Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall - Plaintiff
- Social Security - Disability
- Wrongful Death - Plaintiff
During my 31 years as a lawyer, I have molded my practice to be consistent with my own philosophy and work ethic. All my clients have come to expect a representative that is hard working, personal, and focused and they do not settle for anything less. They know that I will help them achieve their goals with personal attention and care. One of my main tenets is the belief that an informed client will make the best decisions, and I make every effort to keep my clients abreast of all developments in their case.
I have practiced law in Boise since 1981, serving clients in surrounding counties of southwestern Idaho and eastern Oregon. I have committed to providing hope for a frustrating process through personalized service, thorough attention to detail and aggressive pursuit of full benefits and compensation. With 25 years of experience, I am certified by the Idaho State Bar as a Workers' Compensation Specialist.
As an attorney, I find a great deal of personal satisfaction when my clients achieve their goals. While I am able to help the people in the community through my practice, I have been fortunate to have participated in various civic organizations. I have acted as President of both the Boise Art Museum and the Les Bois Kiwanis. I am a coach for the Idaho Special Olympics and am on the Professional Advisory Board of the Epilepsy Foundation of Idaho. While so many activities keep me connected to the Boise community, they also allow me to lead a full and balanced life, a philosophy I share with many of my clients.
By maintaining professional relationships, I feel I can offer my clients access to the best of the legal industry. I have been a member of the Idaho Trial Lawyers Association since 1988 and am also a past President. I am also a member of the American Association for Justice and the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR). In the past, I have worked as both a public defender and prosecutor and served many years as the City Attorney of Boise.
I graduated from the University of Iowa College of Law in 1971 and hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from the University of Iowa. I am admitted to practice in Idaho before State and U. S. District Courts.
I consider myself very fortunate to be an attorney and to work in areas where I can help so many people.
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- J.D. - 1971
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- B.A. - 1968
- Major: Psychology
- Iowa, 1971
- Idaho, 1973
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1971
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1973
- President, Boise Art Museum
- President, Les Bois Kiwanis
- Coach, Idaho Special Olympics
- Epilepsy Foundation of Idaho, Professional Advisory Board
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association, Member & Past President, 1988
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1988
- National Organization of Social Security Representatives (NOSSCR), Sustaining Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist, Idaho State Bar
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner (Retired)